Monday 25 March 2013

Episode 66 Announcement

Hello friends,

Episode 66 subtitles will be up tomorrow (Tuesday) evening, full episode in one ".srt" file. So you can start uploading the full video from KG YouTube page (unlike Episode 65).

I haven't watched Episode 66 yet either... So you guys and girls aren't the only ones :)

As for the occasional complaints I receive; I don't mind them, everyone has their reasons to complain, some rightfully, some not. But it's okay. I am aware that the second method is not easy for everyone. That's perfectly fine. Everyone starts from somewhere and we're here to help. Hopefully people are getting used to the second method by now.

And I am also aware that late announcements cause disappointment on some of you. I'll try to be quicker in the future.

I wish you all a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment